Benefits of Buying from us:
0 monthly fees
30 day haggle-free return policy
6 month laptop warranty
4 day shipping and handling
Lifetime guarantee, our programs never expire
Tips and Tricks Manual
Dedicated Customer Supported line in which you will be able to text in order to receive assistance with your item
(Please see description regarding individual product specifications)
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.61 x 1.97 x 0.87 inches|
Know Your Vehicles Better
Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. The OBDCheck BLE+ directly plugs into your vehicle and connects to an OBD II App on your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. Whenever you have a check engine light on or want to see how your car is performing, the OBDCheck BLE+ will be a very useful gadget for you.
Works with 1996 and newer cars, SUVs, MPVs, mini vans and light trucks sold in the United States. Vehicles since the following years in other regions may also be supported:
Australia – 2006 (gas), 2007 (diesel)
Canada – 1998
European Union & UK – 2001 (gas), 2004 (diesel)
Mexico – 2006, etc.
1. It uses dual mode Bluetooth, and does not have WiFi.
2. When using with iOS devices, no need to & do NOT pair with "VEEPEAK" through the Bluetooth menu. Please start the app, make connection setting and connect in the App. If you have tried to pair (resulting in a Not Supported error), please restart your iOS device and follow the instructions.
3. Android head units are not supported.
4. Some hybrid or electric vehicles are compatible, and require special apps.
5. BMW G series and models before 2008 are not supported for coding via BimmerCode.
Recommended generic Apps for all OBD II vehicles:
iOS: OBD Fusion, Car Scanner, FourStroke
Android: Torque Pro, OBD Fusion, Car Scanner
The OBDCheck BLE+ helps you read the error codes causing the check engine light to come on. You may then find out what the possible causes are and fix simple problems by yourself and reset the light, potentially saving you a trip to a garage and hundreds of dollars. When you need to bring your car to a mechanic, it also gives you a peace of mind.
Unlike normal Bluetooth adapters that only work with Android, the OBDCheck BLE+ supports Bluetooth LE in order to work with iOS devices. It is better than WiFi versions with much lower power consumption while allowing you to have access to internet for other apps via your cellular data without complex setting.
Read diagnostic trouble codes with definitions and freeze frame data.
Reset check engine light.
View oxygen sensor test results (Mode 05) and on-board diagnostic monitors test results (Mode 06).
Display, graph and log real-time sensor reading.
Monitor fuel economy.
Create you own dashboard and select the PIDs that you want to see.
Check whether your vehicle is ready for emission inspection.
Retrieve vehicle information such as the VIN and calibration IDs.
Advanced Features (Provided by App)
Enhanced diagnostics and PIDs on Toyota, Lexus, Ford, Nissan, FCA (OBD Fusion)
BMW and mini coding (not suitable for G series and model before 2008)
BMW diagnostics, sensor reading, battery registration and DPF regeneration (2008+, BimmerLink)
Diagnose and customize selected Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, BMW vehicles (Carista OBD)
More helpful apps include JScan OBD, Dr. Prius, LeafSpy, GaragePro, Harry's LapTimer, RaceChrono, etc.
(1) For iPhone/iPad, remember NOT to connect VEEPEAK through Bluetooth Settings. As it uses Bluetooth LE, pairing is not needed and instead it will lead to an error. You just start the app to connect and the Bluetooth connection will be made through the app.
- What if I have tried to connect through the Bluetooth Settings and VEEPEAK no longer shows up?
Please restart your iPhone and VEEPEAK will show up again.
(2) For Android phones, if it does not pair:
- Turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on.
- Restart your phone. Turn off WiFi or turn on airplane mode. Disconnect any other Bluetooth devices from your phone.
- Clear Bluetooth cache/storage: Settings – Apps (show system) – Bluetooth – Storage & Cache, clear and restart the phone.
(3) Pairs with Android phone but does not show "connected".
If VEEPEAK only shows as saved, paired or previously connected, don’t worry, normally it’s still connected. You just start the app and continue to connect.