This product is an annual subscription. The new subscription price includes an Initiation Fee with 1 Year of Service beginning on the date the license is purchased.
The Annual Renewal Fee is $540 USD.
The license subscription renewal must be paid within 45 days after the renewal date or a new subscription license will need to be purchased and will be subject to the initiation fee.
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
This product is an annual subscription. The subscription begins on the date of purchase. For credit card purchases, subscription renewal will be automatically billed each year prior to the expiration of the subscription.
Includes the software install program provided as a downloadable file from our hosting server. The software license will be sent in a separate e-mail.
- An email will be sent with a link to the download location.
- Product is available to download / install shortly after ordering and there is no shipping charge.
- The software may then be saved to a computer, USB memory stick or burned to a DVD.
- Download size is approximately 1 GB and may take up to 45 minutes depending upon your internet connection.
The Allison DOC® software suite of products includes several separate software programs including Allison DOC® Premium, Allison DOC® Premium (H 40/50 EP™), and Allison DOC® Fleets. Each software program requires a separate valid license to activate the product.
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION HAS THIS NEW FEATURE:
- Allison 6th Gen TCM Support
Note: Allison 6th Gen TCM Cybersecurity requires online access or an Allison offline authentication USB Dongle
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM PERFORMS THE FOLLOWING:
- Monitors 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors 1000/2000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors CEC2, CEC3 and CEC5 (Off-Highway) data
- Monitors TC10 data
- Monitors CEC (ATEC) Electronic Control Units (ECU) data using a proprietary protocol and the Noregon USB Translator 2.0 - All Allison Products device and Nexiq USB-Link™
- Displays multiple transmission parameters
- Displays a graphical instrument panel with analog and digital gauges
- Displays a graphical strip chart
- Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
- Prints diagnostic reports
- Reprograms selected TCM parameters (requires completion of Allison Transmission training)
- Reprograms FuelSense® 2.0 parameters (does not require completion of Allison Transmission training; see your local Allison Dealer or Distributor for course description and pricing)
ALLISON DOC® PREMIUM PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Security measures to control reprogramming TCM/ECU parameters
- Integrated Help with training videos
- Diagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to Troubleshooting Manuals for CEC2/CEC3/CEC5, 1000/2000, 3000/4000 and TC10 Product Families.
- A demo mode using prerecorded data
- SmartConnect for detecting the PC-to-vehicle translation device and communication link
- Communication troubleshooting wizard for those cases where the tool is unable to connect to a control module
- Allison DOC® Premium is compliant with applicable TMC Recommended Practices, SAE Standards, and CE Standards
- Allison DOC® Premium is RP1210C compliant
OPERATING SYSTEM AND PC REQUIREMENTS:
- Microsoft® Windows 10®
- 20 GB Hard Drive (40 GB or greater recommended)
- 3 GB free hard drive space required to install the program (after software installation, the operating system requires sufficient free hard disk space to run the program)
2.0 GHz or Faster
4 GB or Greater
- Monitor capable of supporting a resolution of 1280x768 or higher recommended
- USB port
- Full administrative privileges are required to install, use, and update Allison DOC® Premium
- Internet broadband connection capability for activation/reactivation, receiving updates and file downloads